These flights are intended for needs as defined by the state and are managed by it.
For passengers leaving Israel
1. These flights are intended for:
* For passengers who declare that they are leaving Israel for a humanitarian need or a special personal need in cases of leaving the country for the purpose of a funeral, medical treatment, legal proceedings or moving to a permanent residence outside Israel and declaring this. For the declaration form click here
2. Pay attention! Passengers arriving on the flight without the following documents and approvals will not be accepted for the flight and their money will not be refunded:
* A negative corona test which was performed within 48 hours before the time of departure from Tel Aviv, in accordance with the requirements of regulations in Germany.
*Health statement for an outgoing passenger which is filled out on the website of the Ministry of Health. For a statement, click here
* Approval of an Exceptions Committee or a statement approved by the Ministry of Transportation.
For travelers entering Israel
2. The flights are intended for passengers who comply with the policy of entry into the State of Israel during the Corona period. For policy details click here.
3. pay attention! Passengers arriving on the flight without the following documents and approvals will not be accepted for the flight and their money will not be refunded:
* A negative corona test that was performed within 72 hours before the time of departure for Tel Aviv, in accordance with the requirements of regulations in Israel.
* Health declaration for an incoming passenger which is filled in on the website of the Ministry of Health. For a statement, click here
4. Passengers arriving in Israel will be subject to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and the Home Front Command regarding the charges for insulation in hotels or home insulation.
5. Before boarding the flight, passengers must make an early registration to perform a corona check at Ben Gurion Airport. For details, click here.
6. Israir wishes to clarify that according to the requirements of the Ministry of Transportation, priority will be given and seats will be reserved until midnight on the day before the flight date for those passengers approved by the Exceptions Committee.
Example of approval from the Exceptions Committee: